Types of Cookies
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are key for enabling core functionality of our websites and allow you for using all website functions we provide you with.
- Performance/Analytics cookies – These cookies help us understand, monitor and improve our website, services and your behavior by recording things like what pages are being looked at and for how long.
- Functional cookies – These cookies let us remember your decisions you make while on our websites, such as your language preferences.
- Customization cookies – We use these cookies to ensure the most relevant and the most interesting content for yourself. They may also be used for targeted advertising or to reduce the number of times an advertising is shown to you. These cookies help us evaluate the effectivity of our advertising campaigns.
How Do I Disable Cookies?
- Select “Reject” in the pop-up window below informing you about the cookies used. This will forbid us from sending the Google platforms the demographics and data used for targeting.
- Disable third party cookies – by disabling third party cookies, we will no longer be able to personalize your visit on our websites. The extent varies from one browser to another.
- Disable customization cookies by various AdBlock add-ons, VPN tools or by selecting to unsubscribe on Networkadvertising.org.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We have sufficient arrangements in place to ensure safe storage, protection and processing of data, by which we protect the data from unauthorized access, stealing, disposal or any breach to them. We do not publish the specific arrangements due to safety reasons.
Changes to the Regulation of Personal Data Protection
Continium Technologies s.r.o. has the right to amend and update this document. The latest version of the regulation will always be immediately available on this website.
Consent to the Regulation
By using this website, you agree to the Privacy Protection and Cookie Use regulations. Should you disagree with any point of the regulations, please feel free to use one of the methods mentioned above in order to disable data collections and processing. In case of definite disagreement, please refrain from using our websites.
Contact Us If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Protection, Cookie Use and Data Protection policies, get in touch at peter.hospodar(at)continiumtech.com. Last update on 14/04/2021.